Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Is Your Mind Cluttered With Goals?

If you're like me, you have a lot of goals that you eventually want to accomplish in the future. These goals may go under different aspects of your life, such as careers or relationships.

Unfortunately, having too many goals may leave you unfocused and unaccomplished. Instead of trying to accomplish all your goals at once, pick one or two goals to focus on. Refuse to move on to other goals before completing the initial two you picked.

Not only will focusing on a few goals be easier, but it will also be less stressful. To accomplish a goal, typically you have to break a new habit or start a new one. Trying to break/cultivate 20 different habits at the same time will prove unsuccessful for almost everybody.

New Year's Resolutions

Before I make my New Year's resolutions, I tend to think about what I accomplished and didn't accomplish the year before. This year, I made a lot of resolutions, and I accomplished quite a few of them.

However, I still think I could have accomplished more this year. Obviously, if I had worked harder, I would have definitely accomplished more. Yet, I think lack of focus was also a contributing factor.

This year, I dabbled in a lot of money-making methods. I tried making money by blogging, selling affiliate products, Adsense, get-paid-to sites, and freelance writing. If I had picked one way to make money, and stuck to it, I think I would have made more progress than I actually did this year.

So, is your mind cluttered with goals?

0 comments:

Post a Comment